Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Indy Expo

Off  in the morning with my sewing traveling buddy Miss A to the Hoosier state; not sure, but I think this is the first time the Expo has been there.

It's a long drive, but we'll spend one night on the farm with my folks, and we'll collect the Flute Player, who headed up with her grandparents for a bit of a visit.  All in all, it will work well.

I have a full load of classes on Thursday, but I should have some time to shop on Friday and Saturday afternoon.  I've been holding back from fabric purchasing just so I could have some leeway to add to the stash if I find a Find. ;-)

I packed some rather random stuff to wear; two skirts and a pair of pull-on pants (I'll wear jeans up and back). It's  mostly all stuff I made but it's old and fit better when I made it.

Not that there's any pressure to wear sharp self-sewn things at a sewing expo...

But...the good thing is that it's all stuff that has been photographed about a million times on the blog, so anyone who sees me should recognize me...

1 comment:

  1. I'll look forward to a review when you return. Hope your trip went well.

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)