Sunday, January 01, 2012

Choir Wardrobe 010112

Happy New Year!

I'm continuing the Choir Wardrobe posts for the New Year, although I will be taking a bit of a blogging break very soon (more on that another day).  Our colors for January are royal blue, black and silver gray;  we stayed up to greet the new year last night so I'm a little less than perky today. 

This is the Lee boot cut jeans with my silver rayon Jalie 2919 Pleated Cardigan, over  a blue acetate slinky sleeveless, cowl-less Loes Hinse's Cowl Top.  This will be the last time you'll see this particular top; literally as I was walking out the door I glanced down and saw 4 or 5 teeniny pinkish spots on the front of the top where apparently a bleaching agent of some sort had splashed it sometime in the past.    I didn't have time to change before we left, but it was retired from the wardrobe when I got home.

Fortunately, I have 3 yards or so of royal blue bamboo jersey from last year's buying frenzy (I'll update the sidebar totals and talk about last year's accomplishments later this week), so I can replace it...if I can just find time to get to the sewing machine... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)