Saturday, September 20, 2008

Publishing Changes

No, I'm not going to Wordpress or anything like that; I'm a girl of simple needs and the good ol' low tech Blogger and ubiquitous Scribe template work just fine for me.

I've just decided to take Saturdays off.

Part of the 'see what stress I can remove from life' program. I haven't talked a lot about it here, but it's been a major theme over at my other blog. Here, I'll just say life has been waaayyy too busy for the past ?? months and I'm trying to pare down and pull in just a bit for a while to avoid overdoing to the point of being overdone.

Besides, taking Saturdays off will give me more time to sew... ;)

4 comments:

  1. Good for you Lisa! I'm all for reducing stress in life and creating more time for sewing! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. It should not become an obligation. Give yourself a little time to feed your spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely understand. That's one of the reasons I don't blog on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not too long after I started blogging, I decided to take Sundays off, but when I started the choir posts I went back to 7-days-a-week. I dunno why it took me so long to figure out I needed to cut back to 6.

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)