Friday, September 07, 2007

That ROCKS!

Well, sweet Mary Beth of The Stitchery has actually awarded me the title





the history of which you can see HERE.


Me? What a hoot...

But, this really is just a fancy game of tag, because now I'm supposed to nominate 5 other Rockin' Girl Bloggers. And it's kind of silly that I haven't paid more attention to who has been awarded this, but I haven't. So I'm going to nominate 5 ladies whose blogs are in my blogroll and whose posts make me smile, make me think, or make me run to the pattern and fabric stashes in sudden inspiration. They may or may not already have been designated Rockin' Girl Bloggers, and, so far as I'm concerned, are under no obligation to find five more people each. This is just a shout-out of appreciation, in no particular order, to:

Cidell of Miss Celie's Pants,

Carolyn (cmarie12) of Diary of a Sewing Fanatic,

Ann of Gorgeous Things

Beth of The Rusty Bobbin (Beth's blog was the first one I checked daily, back when I discovered blogs)

and
Angie of Quality Time

Um...I finished the jacket lining yesterday and I've got about a half hour left to do on the costume. I *will* finish it before I go to bed Sunday...even if I work on it 10 minutes at a time between now and then. I'm conferencing virtually all day today and all day tomorrow....and I'm not even going to try to describe what's going on inside me from the conference. How could you describe a good wrecking?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)