Friday, September 29, 2006

Three down

Miss A and I worked today and got two of the Heavenly Robes and one other...that is, all the robes that needed cream thread...done today. All they need is the snap hammered on and they are ready for delivery.

At the moment, I'm planning to sew at church again on Thursday and Friday of next week, but Miss A has snagged a part-time job and may not be available. So I will send out the plea, and if no one else can help I'll just brew myself a pot of coffee and work here.

There's only ten more to go... ;)

But DH is off on a Royal Ranger camp out tonight; I think I'm going to see if I can get the muslin for my FSG 1945 jacket cut out while he's away....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)