Sunday, July 16, 2017

Choir Wardrobe 7.16.17

So, this month's colors are still black, white, grey and turquoise.  I will freely admit that the color I'm wearing is more cerulean than turquoise, but, well, I'm not the only one wearing it so...it blends.

And the only thing I'm wearing that I actually made is the Jalie Cardigan that I've worn over and over this summer.  But I can mix it up, so, yeah.

Gray RTW...the brand escapes me at the moment... jeans and a white Lands' End tank top.  And a loopy scarf type deal that is really just a massive crocheted ring, doubled upon itself several times.  It was a Christmas gift a few years back from my sister, who made it.

It works. :-)

2 comments:

  1. The Jalie cardigan topped your outfit off really nicely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE that Jalie cardi, although I've altered it up a bit. I shortened the sleeves and added tabs, and added a bit of a fishback to the back, for some movement. And I make it with the pleats in. But I have made about 6 of them now...it's a great TNT workhorse!

      Delete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)