Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Workwear 18

Because I just plain forgot to take a choir photo on Sunday.

But this is a better 'me-made' photo anyway; I wore a print jacket that I'd made on Sunday, but the rest was RTW.  Today, it's a totally me made outfit.

And it's, like, old.  But I have never put this combo together before.

The pants are New Look 6203, and yes, that review is 12 years old.  They have hung in the closet so long that the wide drapey pant is back in style.  These are made from a crinkled lyocel and are cool and breezy.  Paired up with a Jalie 965 tank top  in a grayed blue rayon/lycra jersey ...and that was only the second top I made from that pattern in, oh, 2006?    My old faithful gray Jalie 2919 cardigan to ward off the air conditioning chill and I'm in about as comfy an outfit as can be imagined.

Good thing those pants were a smidge on the big side when I made 'em in '03...lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)