Sunday, January 11, 2015

Choir Wardrobe 1/11/15


...The goofball edition.

At first glance, there's nothing really wrong with today's outfit...modified Loes Hinse Oxford Pants, a funnel-neck top from Burda magazine...Sept 2009, I think, but I somehow didn't ever get a review written...and the Vogue 8305 drapey cardigan.





But look close.  Look real close.







You know you were distracted when you got dressed in the morning when you look down and see this:
The funny thing is that I didn't even notice until almost the end of 3rd service today.  I was trying to make up my mind which shoes to wear...the sturdy cushy shoes or the cute shoes...and apparently got sidetracked before I made up my mind. 

6 comments:

  1. Been there, done that - only mine were navy blue and black ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I've done that, too...been known to purchase up to 4 different colors of the same style when I find one that fits well. So, yeah, the blue and black were mixed up at least once...maybe twice...

      Delete
  2. Haha! I almost walked out of the house this morning with my house shoes on.

    No one else noticed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Either no one else noticed...or they were too polite to mention it...

      Delete
  3. Yep. I have done this too. Worn two different black shoes to work. Crossed my legs in a meeting and saw the mismatch. Quick stick both feet back under the table. you outfit looks so chic and comfortable, I am sure no one noticed your shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)