Sunday, May 11, 2014

Choir Wardrobe - after lunch on Mother's Day...

May colors are black, tan and turquoise.

So I went with black and turquoise today....and all old stuff.  I am dying to get to the sewing machine and make some of the stuff I need...but, well, I have too much catching up on non-sewing stuff to do to get ready for a grad in...yikes...about a week and a half.

So the old stuff is a silk/lycra tank, made from a modification of the bodice of my Loes Hinse City Dress;  Loes' Bistro jacket from herringbone RPL suiting, and CWC jeans.

This is AFTER we had mother's day lunch at a local Mexican restaurant.  I haven't eaten Mexican in a long, long time, and I was careful today to order nothing with red sauces or heavy spices. 

Oy.  Still ate too much....

At least mother's day only comes once a year. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)