Sunday, April 07, 2013

Tech Week - Day 1

Didn't even get to stand still long enough for a choir wardrobe photo today...but, nothing new; you've seen it before, so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

I don't have any sleep left to lose...

Anyway, after a day full of church stuff, I went over to the costume shop whilst I waited for rehearsal to end and I got all but one of the poppy skirts fitted (one of the girls wasn't there) and nearly got all of them vecroed and hooked up.  So all they need now is the painting...but I don't know who's going to be doing that...

However, I remembered my camera and I did get a photo...the hats are done!  And they are fabulous!  And I had very little to do with the actual construction; I drafted the petal pattern and did maybe 15% of the sewing of the petals.  Other people did all the rest...but, don't they look cool? 

Very happy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)