Sunday, March 14, 2010

Choir Sundays 2010 #7

March Choir Colors: Kelly green and black w/blue jeans

Hey, might as well wear the new shirt, right? Jalie 2682, in the Gorgeous Fabrics green rayon jersey, worn with the Vogue 8305 Cardi-wrap, which, if I remember right, is also a rayon jersey from Gorgeous Fabrics. I've got the points tied at the back of my neck...mostly just to keep the sweep under control.

And the Lee bootcuts. Again.












And, just for the record, this is the green shirt by itself:






















Yeah, I think cap sleeves would've been better. Oh, well. It'll be under a jacket mostly anyway.

I know these aren't great pics...but I was at church for 11 1/2 hours today. I'm beat...zzzzzzzzzz....

4 comments:

  1. Love the shirt color! Looks great on you.

    Eleven and a half hours-- and I thought our sermon was long!

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I'll just say it was a multiple-event day...including the first practice for the human video (pantomime) my jr high girls class will be doing for a competition next month. whew...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top (and the color)! I have that pattern and haven't made it. You have inspired me to dig it out this weekend.
    Thanks,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)