Sunday, July 19, 2009

Choir Sundays '09 #27

This month's colors:Gold, brown or white w/ blue jeans.

This was a case of closet inspiration. I intended to just pull out a white shirt to tie over my brown rayon/lycra Jalie 965 tank top, but instead I saw a RTW sweater set that I hadn't worn in ages tucked amongst the white shirts and got inspired. I put the lacy oversweater on over my tank top, instead of over the white sweater knit tank that it came with and, bingo, something a little different!

And, to continue my 'something little different', I wore my Vogue 2872 denim skirt.

Y'know, I might even use that lacy sweater on top of other colors of tank tops now...

Oh, almost forgot. Next week is the Quarterly Blogging break, although it seems almost silly to take a break when my posting has dropped off so severely. But, since the Break includes all internet activity other than checking e mail or the weather, I'll still get some time to catch up on a bunch of stuff that's behind. So, have a good week and I'll see you next Sunday! :)

1 comment:

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)