Saturday, March 15, 2008

Aiming to Finish

I've got the pants done on the PJ's and the collar is on the top and the topstitching is done. I intend to finish that today and get on to some other things! I might go ahead and put the elastic on the paused pants, or I might do something with some 'martini olive green' rayon/lycra knit I got from Gorgeous Fabrics a little while back. We'll see how the day goes...I could do any number of knit tops from that pretty quickly, and then I could wear it tomorrow. ;)

Yesterday's conference was really good, and I've got some serious reflection to do over the next few days on some things. As much as I want to sew, I want to make sure I take the time to do the necessary inner work, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)