Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Work Wear 8

The main reason for this post is to document the fact that I finally actually am wearing the brown double knit Farewell to Arms skirt I made back before Christmas.  It almost looks kinda...Girlscouty...in the photo, something I didn't notice in the mirror.  It's teamed up with a cream turtleneck I got from Lands' End sometime a long time ago and an overprinted herringbone jacket from Coldwater that joined the closet a couple of years back,  along with that rolled edge oblong poly burnout scarf that you see every fall in choir.

I really, really, really like that FTA skirt pattern.  This is the first time I've made it in a knit and it works great.  But I gotta find a less uniformish way to wear it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)