Sunday, February 09, 2014

Forgot again...

Just simply didn't think to grab a photo in the 55ish minutes that I was actually home for lunch before we left again.  If I had been wearing some new creation, that would've been sad, but it was a more-than-two-years-old knit shirt w/a RTW jacket and blue jeans, so really, you didn't miss much.

I managed to get my trench coat muslin cut out last week, but haven't started sewing it up yet.  I still have that brown double knit top plugging up the works; it just needs a double-needle hem on one armhole and the bottom and it's done, but I can't seem to get into the sewing room.

But I have put myself on a fabric fast until the trench coat is done.  No new fabric until that puppy is hanging in the closet.

Oy, this is gonna be tough...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)