Sunday, June 10, 2012

Choir Wardrobe 061012

The, um, 'Never say Never' edition.

Or at least, never say 'I do not think I will be....'

'Cause, of course, I just did what I said I didn't think I would be doing.

Color blocking tangerine and purple.

I had a little tannish crocheted sweater to go over my Tangerine Vogue 8669 top, but when I put it on just before walking out the door I noticed one of the buttons was dangerously loose.  Then I noticed that another one was missing altogether.

So, I had to punt, and the only suitable thing I had handy was a heathered purple sweater knit cardigan from Coldwater Creek.

It was a cool, rainy day, so it was ok. Sort of, anyway.

This was after all three services and a leisurely lunch; the kitty was feeling very friendly after being left alone....

And the weekend has passed and I still haven't cut out those charitable shirts. 

So you know what I'm going to be doing for the next two evenings.  I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)