The Jeans Jacket has been a sore test of patience. The fabric is a quite thick and sturdy denim, and it is really right at the edges of the capability of my machine. I've taken out at least a bit of the topstitching somewhere on each topstitched piece, I believe...some two or three times...because of wobbles or thread nests or other issues.
I've finally gotten to the sleeves; got one in nicely, serged the seam and pressed it well, then put the other in.
And was quite dismayed to see how the sleeve seams related to the back yoke.
At least I didn't topstitch that first sleeve or trim the seam allowance when I serged it.
But I think it's time for a break and a couple of quick knit projects. My sewing nerves need to unknot a bit before I go back to the jacket....