So, after I cut out the Flute Player's new dress, I had roughly 7/8 of a yard left.
And I still had the Simplicity 2603 pattern sitting out.
So I quickly cut out one of what was left and stitched it up pronto.
And, guess what... it is a close enough match to the salmony Jalie 2919 (scroll down a bit) cardigan that I made for choir last month that I could wear them both to work today.
I'm tellin' you what, that's a great little top pattern... short on yardage needed, quick to make up, and it covers a multitude of sins... ;)
BTW, that's vintage mid-80's jewelry going on there...a painted balsa wood necklace and plastic door knocker earrings! Fun!