Thursday, February 25, 2010

The CGP

Ok. I should be cutting out the actual dress for dinner tomorrow night; but I just took a break and checked Bloglines and found that Lori over at 'Girls in the Garden' is hosting a Compliments Guaranteed Party and asks 'What garment that you have made gets compliments every time you wear it?'

I thought, "0h, boy, instant blog post!" and jumped on to answer the question.

It's gotta be my Hot Patterns Cadeau T...probably because it's such an unusual top and on the outer edges of my normal style range. Took a couple of iterations w/cheap fabric before I was ready to cut into the good stuff, but it was worth it!

2 comments:

  1. I remember seeing this top on your blog or at PR and thinking wow, what a great top. Perfect combination of fabric and pattern. You look fantastic and I can see why you get so many compliments. Thanks for participating in the party and for linking to my blog post. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic top. I love the way you have worked those stripes! You look great in this.

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)