Sunday, January 20, 2019

Sneakin' in a T for Choir...

Something that rarely happens...

I ordered some fabric. It arrived.  I washed it and cut it out the day it arrived.  Sewed it up the very next Friday and wore it out the door less than a week after it came in the door.

Because I needed a royal blue top.

And, for some reason I feel inclined to urge everyone to live long and prosper....does this make anyone else think of the Original Series Science Officer uniform? Just a little?

Vogue 9057.  I made it in the same size I wore, um, 10 pounds ago and know full well that to fit now I should have done some finagelin'.  But, I'm workin' on that issue from the other side and hoping this top will fit way better come NEXT January....and meanwhile, I'm grateful for lycra, LOL.

If you clicked through to the pattern, you'll notice I have the diagonal running the wrong way.  WELL...the light in the room where the cutting table is located isn't so great and I cut it with the wrong side up.  But nobody needs to know it's wrong, right? LOL.

Black thread on the  machines now, and the cut out projects include the black pants for the 2019 Wardrobe. Hopefully will finish those on the holiday tomorrow...and that will leave me with only a white T to get this month's assignment done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)