Sunday, August 27, 2017

Choir Wardrobe 08.26.17: Super Fuzzy Photo edition

Ok, that's a crummy fuzzy photo.  But everyone in the family was off doing other stuff today, so I had no photographer.  Which means a  'set the timer and jump in front of the camera and then crop it down to the wee image' pic is the best I can manage.

Oh well.  At least the dribble from the bobbled spoon at lunch is not visible. LOL.

So, for the only Sunday in August I managed to be in town on Sunday,  the wardrobe colors are gray,  navy and 'ballet pink'. What I happened to pull out of the closet was.Jalie 2566 T in floppy rayon/lycra jersey; Sewing Workshop Plaza Pants in dark dark blue tropical wool and New Look 2672 jacket in a mauvy pink/ navy flecks linen tweed, which I'd spent about 20 minutes ironing a couple of days ago.  All of which you can just sort of make out.

And the t shirt and the jacket are in the laundry now.

Next month...black, white and gold.  No forest green, which kinda surprised me.  It was about all I could do not to type 'Boiler Up!' in the comment box on the facebook post w/ the color samples.  But, as I would not appreciate a 'Roll Tide' when we wear red and gray...I held my peace.

Do unto others and all that.

:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)