Sunday, March 20, 2016

Choir Wardrobe 3/20/16 - The Oops Edition

March Choir Colors are black, gray and mint green.

But just to glance at what I wore today...Gray Jalie Jean Jacket, black RTW sweater shell and black pinstripe modified Loes Hinse Oxfords...you'd think we were still in the grayscale month of February.


There's a hint of mint in my earrings, which you really can't see.  I actually put on a mint green scarf this morning and then took it off when I ate breakfast so, you know, I wouldn't dribble egg yolk or something on it.

And I forgot to put it back on.  Didn't even think about it till I got to church and saw everyone else's mint green and realized mine was MIA.

Oh, well.  At least I won't be repeating myself during the three days of services at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)