Mint green is coming up in choir...and that is one color I struggle with; I've made a couple of pieces but haven't been satisfied. And we have Easter this month...which means extra services.
So I took advantage of a recent sale and got a couple of mintish green pieces of fabric to try again. Let's see if I can get something through the machine in time to wear it Sunday...
But meantime I finished up the last of the tops I cut out last month...a wild print from EOS, made up in the least wild view of Marcy Tilton's 9057 top set. I'm going to hold off on reviewing it until I get at least one other view made up, but I think I'm going to use one of the more. um, unique views for the mint jersey that arrived today, so maybe that will be soon.
Bad bathroom selfie:
I made a slight FBA, and shortened the neckband and did my typical cheater of using 1/4" seam allowances on a pattern that uses 5/8". But I like the fit of this and think I'm very close to the 'relaxed fit' TNT t-shirt pattern. I could probably scoop the neckline just a little to get an approximation of a Rag and Bone T shirt shape I have on my pinterest page.
But now I'm gonna see about sewing up some mint...and then I've got to hit the SWAP plan, if I'm going to get those wardrobe basics cranked out by the end of next month.
I think I can I think I can I think I can...