Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Workwear 16

Another jump-in-front-of-the-camera selfie.

Note to self:  look the other way next time so your glasses don't reflect the lamp...

The Zig-Zag Jalie 2566, teamed up with my much-loved-but-wearing-out Jalie 2919 cardigan and RTW black jeans.


I added a bathroom mirror selfie of the T shirt; I really wasn't sure what to do about the band.  There was no way to get a nice solid stripe.  I thought about doing a plain black or white band but decided that would be kinda standoutish.  So I just let the band do its sharktooth thing.  I could switch it if I decide to...but I think it's ok as is.  Any opinions?  Would you go with a solid color?

As the Governor of our great state has declared a state of emergency due to expected snowfall...in an area with primarily solar snow removal...our offices, as well as pretty much all of the town, are going to be closed tomorrow.  So my plan to post the new t's daily is not going to happen.

Not sure if I will get any sewing done.  I neglected housework and all last weekend; I might see if I can catch that up just a bit.

Or I might chuck it and sew anyway.  You never know with a snow day. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Nice top and I don't think I'd use another color for the binding. I like your description of our snow removal here ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)