Sunday, January 26, 2014

First Choir Post of 2014

I was really surprised when I put today's photo into this year's choir photo folder in 'My Documents'...there were no other pictures there!  My first thought was that I had somehow inadvertently deleted them, because surely there were one or two others...but then, I thought and realized that I'd been sick for the first half the month, then I forgot to take a photo last weekend so...yeah, today is the first photo of the year.

As we've done in years past, January colors are royal blue and black (one of my personal favorite combos...). 





So, today was a royal blue bamboo jersey made up in Burdastyle's funnel neck top from the Sept 2010 issue, which I have apparently never reviewed, worn with the 'waistcoat' from the May 2009 issue, made from black cotton twill, that I have worn almost to death. 

New darkwash Coldwater Creek jeans...love those after Christmas sales!

This has been a weekend in which No Sewing Happened...but I did get some work done on the home budget, which is so behind I'm not even going to tell you.  But it's gotta get caught up so we know what we have to start the new year off...planning to get the trench coat muslin at least cut out in the next couple of days...

3 comments:

  1. Funny how household responsibilities can keep us from our sewing, isn't it? The royal blue is very flattering on you, by the way....I can see why you like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Royal blue is my Favorite Color In The Whole World. ;-)

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to seeing more of your choir outfits. Your choir is a very well coordinated group!

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)