Actually pulling fabric and making The Plan...
The rest of the SWAP fabrics across the front are:
1) black rayon (bamboo?) jersey. Jalie drapey v-neck top and Jalie cap sleeve t shirt
2) heathery gray ribbed rayon/lycra jersey. Jalie cap sleeve t.
3) silver rayon jersey. Jalie drapey v-neck top. This is almost the same color as the one I wore to death.
4) White cotton jersey. Jalie cap sleeve t.
5) Rayon/cotton/lycra 3 oz. denim. Button up shirt...pattern TBD
6) White cotton jacquard stripe. Button up shirt, pattern TBD. I may actually switch to a different white fabric on this, we'll see. For now, I pulled this one.
7) khaki stretch cotton/lycra sateen. Slim leg pants, pattern TBD. If I really have enough, it's a remnant from an earlier project. I've got about 2 yards and a long bit along the fold but it's only 45" wide. May have to switch this.
8) black wool/lycra tropical weight suiting. Loes Hinse Oxford pants and shortened Cutting Lines Designs InTheTrenches skirt.
That's 11 garments; not sure how I'm going to split them into 3-packs. The trench coat is obviously one Wild Card; not sure about the other. The denim shirt, perhaps...
I totally forgot to take the choir photo today; I was going to post this tomorrow but, well, maybe that'll give me a pinch more time to sew. 4 weeks...