Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Last First Day Ramblings

And I am already up waiting on the homework to be finished.

It's after midnight.

I hope this isn't the shape of Things to Come.

I already posted my thoughts on the 4th and last 'last first day of school' on the other blog.

The data migration happened late last Thursday.

We went away for our anniversary on Friday morning.














Yeah.

So I did pretty much nothing with the new data base until today.

Now it is the mop up and clean up and try to figure out how to do it on this side time.

Prepping for the migration had a deadline.

After the migration, the deadline for new processes is just ASAP.

I think I can I think I can I think I can I think I can...

No more trips on the calendar.

If I get a stress break, it's going to be in the sewing room.

Maybe soon.

Meantime, here's the last project, on the girls for the ceremony last week (my senior had left hers to put on for her recognition):














Good night....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)