Monday, July 08, 2013

Choir Wardrobe 070713

Well, we zoomed up to Hoosierland and family for the 4th, then zoomed back to Rocket City in time to be in our expected places on Sunday; I basically stayed at church all day so My Sweet Babboo snapped yesterday's photo in the hall outside my office.

The colors have changed; we're now wearing sky blue, navy blue, mustard yellow and gray.  I pulled out some straight leg Lees, an ancient Jalie 965 tank top and an off-last-years'-clearance-rack linen topper from Coldwater that always looks way better in the mirror than it looks in any photo.  The yellow jewelry isn't spot on the right color...more French's than Gray Poupon, but since it's just a wee bit it didn't matter.

We haven't worn light blue in years;  this is actually one of my favorite color combos to wear but I've let my light blue wardrobe dwindle considerably; you're probably going to see mucho repeating this month, unless I can manage to get a buncho sewing done.

Considering the data base is scheduled to migrate in about 3 weeks, I don't think I'm going to get to sew much of anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)