Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Choir Wardrobe 060913

Yeah, I know.  This is turning into 'when I can get to it' instead of 'what I wore today'. Oh well. 

May's colors: Gray, coral and yellow. 

We had a lot of gray knit cardis on the choir risers this week! ;-)  This one is the 3rd iteration of Jalie 2919, from a pretty thin rayon blend knit that probably isn't going to hold up much longer; it's got a couple of teeny holes in it and some ink stains on one of the sleeves.  But...until I can get it replaced...it looks ok on stage.

Teamed up with  a soft coral rayon/lyra knit Vogue 2925, knit jeans from Coldwater and a really cheapo crinkly cotton scarf from Wal mart.

All lovely for a Spring...but I'm a Winter.  Honestly, though, it doesn't matter so much if it makes me look wonderful or just ok.

I'm fine with ok...and this is ok. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I can so relate! There will be better combos, just down the road, see them?

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)