Thursday, June 27, 2013

...And the Light Dawns.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I figured it out.

I really didn't understand why 'claiming my blog' was such a big deal; but after reading  Rhonda's post yesterday,  I realized that 'claiming' one's blog allows the claimant to view stats about who is using Bloglovin' to read their posts.

I'm all about finding out if anyone actually reads my blogs or not; this one is not such a big deal but, to the best I can tell, just a handful of folks read my faith blog and I need all the encouragement I can get over there, so I linked that one up.  Since I'm in link up mode, here's my required post telling everyone they can follow Sew Random over there, too. 

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)