Saturday, April 13, 2013

Unplanned Down Time

I hoped to show some photos of the Poppies all lined up from dress rehearsal; figured I'd be at school sewing up until the last minute.

What I didn't expect was for the Flute Player to come down with a pukey bug Tuesday night...or that that same bug would hit me Thursday night.

I have been excessively useless and unproductive...with a 'to do' list as long as my arm and NO energy available to do any of it.

Hopefully I'll be back more or less normal in a day or two; maybe I'll get some pictures next week.

Or I'll just have to wait until the 'official' photos are available... but I'll get  some pictures, one way or another. ;-)

3 comments:

  1. I often think being sick is the body's way of telling you to S.L.O.W down. I do hope you recover quickly and the to-do list doesn't grow disproportionately while you are out of commission. The photos will happen. g

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest up and take care of yourself ... J

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)