Friday, May 11, 2012

Not Ironmongery...

We have been having connectivity issues with our internet for the last few days...down more than it's up.  Trouble shooting has not found the issue, since it is so sporadic.  But that facilitates sewing!  Here's a glimpse of the 'chain mail hoods' ...I made 10...for the summer theme in our kids ministry.  The Actor rather grudgingly  good naturedly agreed to model one so I could show my internet buddies what I've been doing.  This is a sparkly meshy knit...and it left silver glitter all over EVERYTHING.

I'm down to adding the waist ties to the tabbards...I think I have 8 left to do and then I'm done, except for the remaining hoods that I haven't figured out how to do yet...they may just get made from white knit and dyed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)