Sunday, April 01, 2012

Choir Wardrobe 04-01-12

And the choir colors have changed...for April, we are wearing aqua, dark gray, and yellow.  At least I have some of that in the closet! ;-)

So, today I've got the Lee Bootcuts, my Simplicity 4076 original scoop neck T, made from a very worn and pilling poly/rayon/lycra blend knit I got at the Atlanta Expo probably 6 or 7 years ago. It's matched up with the  Jalie 2566 cardigan and Jalie 965 tank top from the Double Twin Set and some yellow plastic beads.

It might look odd out of context of choir, but I blended well with others today. ;-)

Next weekend, in an attempt to get everyone into the building for Easter services, we are having 7 services spread over 3 days.  It's gonna be a marathon...but it should be great!  And, although what I wear really will be the least of all the aspects of the weekend, here on the sewing blog you will likely see 3 outfits, as we are serving in all seven services.

And praying hard for a larger facility. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)