Sunday, May 22, 2011

Choir Wardrobe 5/21-22

This month's colors: Gray, Black and Yellow, w/blue jeans



Saturday night I let my hair do its natural frizz and pulled it back in a comb dating from...1991? Throwback Big Hair. Along with the Jalie 695 tank top and the Jalie 2566 cardigan from my gray rayon/lycra jersey double twinset. It's teamed up with a cheap yellow pleated scarf from Wal-Mart and straight-leg Lee jeans.



Sunday was dark-wash boot cut Lees again, and the sleeveless Vogue 7604 from the '06 SWAP and my black poly crepe Textile Studios Florence Jacket, which fit better 20 pounds ago, highlighting my need to do some sewing or weight loss or both.

I had to leave Frisco in the photo, just because the whole reflection of the glowing eyes looks so...eerie... ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I like th throwback big hair! Thanks for restarting the choir posts. I really enjoy those.

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)