Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I think I just passed myself...

Y'all, it has been wild. Haven't had time to change the thread on the machines, let alone sit down and sew something, much less write about it.

But I just had to share...the Flute Player auditioned for the drama magnet today, doing a monologue from Anne of Green Gables, and she did well enough that she has been provisionally accepted, providing her end-of-term grades are good enough.

That's kind of a big 'if'; she dropped the ball badly in math class early in the term. While she's pulled it together lately, that was a deep hole and there aren't many graded papers available to help pull it out. We'll see...

However, despite the fact that she'll be joining The Actor, I'll keep referring to her as The Flute Player. I expect she'll keep playing around with it... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your flute player. I'm sure she'll keep the grades up and be a wonderful addition to the play. I'm so excited for her and you.

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)