Sunday, April 04, 2010

Choir Sundays 2010 #10

Colors for Easter weekend: black/charcoal gray/yellow w/black pants

Not very Easter-y, I know...after I got to church, I suddenly remembered that I have a lovely black eyelet skirt that would've been very nice to wear today, but, I was stuck in a pants mindset for some reason.

They're my black stretch cotton sateen LaFred Daphne pants. These pants always look better in the mirror, I think. Every time I see a photo of them I make a mental note to pull them out and tweak the fit a bit...anyway.

I've also got on my gray rayon/lycra Jalie 965 tank top and my black rayon matte jersey Simplicity 4076 Surplice top. And the yellow plastic jewelry again. ;)

You may very well see that yellow plastic jewelry every Sunday this month. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)