Saturday, February 20, 2010

12 Weeks of Gorgeous Fabrics: Week 2


This is the second piece of the 'double-twin set'...and I'll take a photo of all three pieces actually on me when I finish the cardi (which only needs buttons and buttonholes at this moment). Anyway, this is the Jalie 965 tank top once again. I *love* this pattern...it's so perfect, having a scoop that's not too low, shoulders that are wide enough to cover straps, and a band on the armhole that snugs it up to keep it from gaping. Perfect as a bottom layer, or even a cool summer top on its own. Unfortunately, I believe it's now OOP...but I *think* PatternReview still has a few in stock. It's a gem!

To the best of my recollection, I've got this top in 8 colors: cream,black,light blue,orange,red,purple,brown and now grey, plus I'm planning to make one in the next few weeks from a green knit I got from Ann in December.

I really should line 'em all up and take a photo of the whole set, 'specially since I need to update the photo link on the review.

Oh...My Sweet Baboo and I have some other duties at church that will keep us out of choir tomorrow, so there will be no Choir Sunday post.

And I broke my promise to myself Thursday; I didn't expect my day to turn into a day at work (I thought I was just going to run in for a little bit). So. Hoping to get the tracing paper out today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)