Sunday, October 25, 2009

Choir Sundays 09 # 40

This month's colors: brown, tan or burnt orange w/blue jeans.This was another week to pull something out of the back of the closet...the jacket actually was part of a jacket-and-dress ensemble I purchased about 5 years ago off the clearance rack at Dillard's. It was 70% off, with an additional discount for a sale weekend, I got both pieces for about $14. It was kinda fun to say, 'No, I didn't!' when asked if I made it. ;)

But I did make the shell top. It's from poly charmeuse, and it's another rendition of the Loes Hinse City Dress top. The color doesn't suit me at all, but it's nice to have in the closet for those times when I gotta wear that color to blend. All the brown tops are in the laundry, which is way behind because I've been dyeing and re-dyeing fabric (I broke down and used the Dark Green dye after all. Pictures tomorrow). So the seldom-worn things actually get worn..once in a while...

Oh, and that's the Coldwater Creek jeans again. Just for the complete story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)