Sunday, September 27, 2009

Choir Sundays 09 #36

This month's colors: Black, purple and/or silver w/blue jeans.

I finished the Vogue cardiwrap yesterday so I thought I'd wear it today; it's from a very lightweight and semi-sheer rayon/lycra jersey. Didn't think I could manage a stand-alone top from it, but it worked well for the cardiwrap...I can't imagine how heavy that drape would be in a thicker fabric. I've got on my Vogue 7604 sleeveless shiny silver rayon blouse under it and the new Coldwater Creek Bootcut jeans.

I do have to say I think I tightened the tie a bit much for the photo...it looks better a little lower. My photographer doesn't do styling...he just takes the picture... ;)

4 comments:

  1. Looks just wonderful! I made it twice last fall and was lucky enough to pick the right fabric on the first one. Not so much on the second one. I love yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you like my size and measurements so you could whip one up for me??? ;) I do love this. Very very pretty and I'm sure it'll get a lot of wear come this winter in Alabama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...the cat LOVES those long ties... :rolleyes:...

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)