Sunday, May 31, 2009

Choir Sundays 09 #21

This Month's colors: Turquoise and black
Jacket: Textile Studios 'Florence Jacket', in black poly/rayon crepe suiting.

Top: Modified Loes Hinse's City Dress, in silk/lycra charmeuse, matte side out.

Pants: Black cotton twill Vogue 7881

Next month we go to blue jeans. I have Jalie's Stretch Jeans pattern on order from Pattern Review...the Reviews on it have been pretty favorable...and I've got some cheap white stretch twill from the dollar table at Wal-Mart to use as a muslin. I intend to get jeans that fit for both me and The Flute Player....soon...

And, for those who are interested and have time, the Huntsville Master's Commission graduation (for which I made those mantles) will be broadcast live on the web starting at 6 PM Central...just click on the 'my church' link on the sidebar...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)