I mentioned before I took the week off that I was hoping to do a little 'sewing around the edges'; and believe me, a 'little' is exactly what I've accomplished!
I pulled out the Kwik Sew white blouse that I cut out a year ago and began to work on it. So far, I've just been preparing pieces (cuffs, collar, sleeve vents, stuff like that) and I haven't really gotten any assembly done yet.
And, I'm working slowly on getting a couple of patterns traced. I've got about half of Vogue 7903 traced, and I've got about six more patterns pulled to work on but I'm not sure I'll get to them. We'll see.
Meantime, catch up work continues. Thursday, I'll be hauling machines to church for the annual costume repair/replace event, and we'll be sewing Bible costumes for anyone who wants one. I think we'll work on the new angel costumes, too. We get to use the room until Aug. 19...so that'll be my main occupation for a while.