The cutting table was used and used for the costuming stuff; before I put it away I thought I'd make use of it a bit. Yesterday I traced and tweaked about 4 patterns, and I cut the top from Vogue 8305 from the last piece of rayon knit I purchased at Hancock's a few weeks back, the white-on-black polka dot. I *almost* didn't use that pattern...when I first pulled it out, I discovered that the directions were missing. I've had the pattern over a year; I honestly don't know if I pulled the guide sheets out to read over and somehow misplaced them or if they were missing them from the start. So I rather disgustedly put it back in the 'file' basket. Then, just before I gave up and cut out a TNT turtleneck, I thought about Marfy patterns...and how they don't have any directions at all...and how so many folks are managing to make lovely garments anyway. I thought about how many crossover front tops that I've made from other patterns and realized that,doggone it, I should be able to figure this one out. So I pulled it back out and traced it off w/my alterations and cut it out.
I've got my striped wool from Michael on the cutting table now to make a pair of Oxford/Euro morphed pants (i.e., the Oxford pants w/the darts and zipper from the Euros), and I will cut out my lavender brushed-back satin into classic pajamas.
Then I will put it away and see how many of the WIP items I can finish up to knock some yards into the 'out' column before leaving for the Atlanta Expo next week. I'm 6.75 yards behind parity right now, and I've got about 8 yards coming from Gorgeous Fabrics. Time to do some sewing for me. ;)