Sunday, October 28, 2007

Choir Sundays # 9

This month's colors: Black w/tan or orange

The sweater is a RTW purchase that's a couple of years old (it dates back to the first time we had to wear tan in choir);

The pants are Vogue7881, from black cotton twill. I've got some black wool gab I *really* need to cut into and make another pair of these pants.

And, just so you know, I strung the necklace from a bulk bag of mixed black glass beads that came from Hobby Lobby.

I'm sure you're noticing the repeating garments over the last couple of months; that's just the facts of choir!

New colors next week; I've got some 'queue jumping' to do again this week...I really want to get my this-years-burgundy-fabric-purchases made up in time to wear them. We'll see how the week goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)