Friday, August 03, 2007

Reunion Weekend

We're off for a quick trip up to Indiana for this weekend; it's the annual family reunion at Lebanon Park, and this year includes my, um, 30-year high school graduating class reunion (Tri-West Class of '77).

I debated making something new for the event, but figured if I didn't have something suitable in my closet after all this time of earnest sewing, I was a pretty sad wardrobe planner.

But I couldn't make up my mind...it'll depend on my mood. I'll be wearing my black slinky Loes Hinse Sweater Set shell with either be the white denim suit I made 2 years ago, or the flippy self-drafted skirt from earlier this summer. I'm leaning towards the suit, just in case the golf course clubhouse is highly air conditioned; none of my jackets looked quite right w/the little flippy skirt.

But either way I'll feel chic ;)

1 comment:

  1. Ah, 30 year reunion...enjoyed mine last year. I hope you had fun at yours! I'm sure what ever you choose to wear you looked wonderful in.

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)