Friday, May 18, 2007

Inspiration Overload

I *know* I am not the only one who suffers from this. Most of the time it's fairly mild, but right now it's at the full-blown,acute, feverish, distracting phase.

And someone over at Stitcher's Guild just posted (scroll down) a photo of a Nordstrom's Jacket that sent me off again...I've got the Geisha Girl pattern that would only need a bit of lengthening...I've got a lovely drapey bit of black triacetate that came in a Fabric Mart Bundle last summer that would be lovely and elegant...

And I've got Must Sew things in the queue right now. And a pile of new fabric singing songs of seaming.

I think I need to PUT IT ALL AWAY and stay off the 'net entirely until I've got the Must Sew projects done...

4 comments:

  1. Amen, sister! I hear what you are saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live with this *constantly*!!!! I completely understand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I think I need to PUT IT ALL AWAY and stay off the 'net entirely until I've got the Must Sew projects done..."
    Fat Chance sister. LOL
    good luck, but I do hear you on inspiration overload at the moment.

    oh, the dahlias - do you want to know really, or are your holding fingers in your ears and singing lalalalalal?
    it's halfway between FM affordable and Michaels not-affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fingers in the ears eyes squinched shutLa la la la lalalalala....one eye opens and peeks just a bit, then squinches shut againLA LA LA LALALALA....

    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)