Saturday, March 24, 2007

Eight hours down...

We sewed from 10 - 6 today, pretty much non-stop; I need to fix supper but right now I'm just kind of dazed. The soldier capes are done, thanks to Miss J.; Miss Lcubed has been plugging away on the shorts; I've got the linings ready for all but one pair of shorts...I'd brought one home earlier, just in case I had time to sew it before I took the machines to church. I didn't, and then I forgot to take the shorts with me this morning. So that will be the first thing I do Monday. We still have to put the linings in the shorts and add the elastic; then it's four ladies' robes, one priestly garment, and 12 tunics to crank out. But it all has to be done by a week from today, so, one way or another, I'll be able to catch my breath in 8 days. ;) But I'm dead beat right now, and I made way more than a reasonable number of stupid mistakes today, so I'm taking tomorrow off...

On another subject...I learned a valuable Blogger fact last night. If you delete a draft, unless you specifically check the little thumbnail boxes at the bottom of the query screen, you will delete all the pictures uploaded onto that draft. I had saved a draft of the Bible Robe Part One, then after I published it, I went back and deleted the draft. Didn't see the fine print that said 'The following media will also be deleted.' I couldn't figure out why the photos disappeared...until I deleted the draft for the Part Two, when the fine print caught my eye. So I had to reload all the pictures for Part One last night...I'll never make that mistake again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)