Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day Sewing

Of course, the plan is subject to change w/o notice, should DH and DKids decide on a play day... ;)

But I'm nearly finished with the two Bible costume pieces that need brown thread; I'm going to finish those out and then sew up my brown linen pants before I switch the thread in the machine. Then I'm going to fuse the interfacing to my pink tweed jacket. Then I plan to tissue-fit my tracing of the Fashion Sewing Group 1945 jacket...just to check for obvious problems. If I need to, I might cut a muslin of the jacket, but if the tissue fit looks reasonably good I've got some linen tweed in mind to make the first version. I don't expect to get that far today.

Ambitious plan, no? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)