Friday, August 11, 2006

It's Neat!

I said I'd do it and I did; I spent Tuesday cleaning my sewing room. I can breathe in there again now. Every time I have to clean it like this I declare that it will not get so overrun again...but somehow it seems to pile up and I've got to spend about one day every five or six months putting it back in order. It's so much more refreshing to be working in neat space.

However, I still didn't find my looper threaders or my seam rippers...I wonder where they've migrated to....

4 comments:

  1. I am way overdue on cleaning my sewing room. Wanna come do mine while you're on a roll? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure...I've always wanted to visit Alaksa... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AlaSKa! Fat fingers typing too fast...

    ReplyDelete
  4. um, I need a pic of that for proof :P just kiddn'!!! I've been cleaning mine up too. If you don't count the 3 bags of fabric I just shoved under my bed :D

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)