Friday, August 04, 2006

Creekside Chic

Interesting how the mind kind of free-ranges at times; while I was typing up yesterday's post I mentioned Loes Hinse's City Dress and a whole little almost-subconcious train of thought began perculating about the whole wardrobe thing I blogged about in April

I was thinking 'elegant without fussy' which led me to thinking about that 5th wardrobe grouping...and I realized that, just as one of my 'wardrobes' drew its label from Lands' End, this easy to wear set of clothes was highly reminiscent of Coldwater Creek...and that hard-to-quantify set of clothes now has a name.

So, my closet has 5 wardrobes: Ritzy Glitzy, Strictly Business, Fun and Funky, Lands' End Mom and...Creekside Chic.

What's in your closet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)