Saturday, June 10, 2006

Saturday Snapshot

In the CD Player:Hillsongs, All Things are Possible

On the Bookstand:I picked up Madeleine L'Engle's The Irrational Season this week and began re-reading it. It's probably my favorite of her Crosswicks Journals.

On the Sewing Table:The stretch poly shell, the pink LH Sweater Set, 8 altar blankets.

Projects completed this week: Finished DD's capris last Saturday and the Burda WOF skirt yesterday; I'll try to get the review updated, since I made a slight design change on that pattern, but I need to wait for a photographer ;)

Body-For-Life progress: Marginal improvement. Actually, I'm back to where I was before all the graduation festivities began...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)